ഓഗസ്റ്റ് 27, 2008

കാല ചക്രവും തേടി

"കാല ചക്രവും  തേടി " ഞാന്‍  അലയുന്നു.
Where is that time wheel ? I am in search of the time wheel ! If I find it, yeah.. then I can turn it back.. How different it would be then.. I can do everything better. I won't be an 'idiot', as of now. So, all of you .. please guide me through.. help me to find that Time Wheel.
In case I find the time wheel, where would I turn back to start afresh ? I am not sure.. let me try to remember, where exactly I started my idiotic life. May be when I quit my job, or may be when I switched my job, or was it when I married ... No none of those. When I came to this City ?  Not really .. even much before that.
Was it when I passed my 10th standard ? Certainly not, I must have been an idiot even before that. Then, how to locate that moment ?  Is it when I cried, when my father put me to 'vidyarambham'?  No.. not really... I think.  I can't  recollect that moment. I must go further back again! But I don't remember much about those days ! Then how do I ? Yeah.. I think the fact is, I must have been born an idiot ! May be, that's why I cried too loud at that moment of my birth !

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ